The Legal Stuff
MoneyMaestra owns all the material on this website. No part of this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or disturbed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials provided on the website for your personal, non-business/non-commercial, use computer, provided you keep intact all proprietary notices on the materials. The use of MoneyMaestra’s material on any other website or computer network, without MoneyMaestra’s written consent, is strictly prohibited. The use of MoneyMaestra’s material in any classroom, business, teaching, consulting, or advising setting in any form, without MoneyMaestra’s written consent, is strictly prohibited.
Generally, this website is not intended to provide any legal, financial planning, tax, accounting, investment, or professional advice of any kind. MoneyMaestra is not a certified financial planner, accountant, attorney, investor, or a certified financial consultant. Before you take any financial actions based on information or suggestions on the MoneyMaestra website or from any other contact with MoneyMaestra, please consult with the appropriate tax, legal, investment, and/or financial professional. MoneyMaestra will not invest your money.
None of the information provided on this website constitutes investment advice. The website is for informational purposes only. No product or service offered on this website, or via email, telephone or video call, in person, or by any other means constitutes investment advice, tax advice, accounting, legal, or financial planning/management, advice. Neither KEES Consulting Miami, LLC, MoneyMaestra, or any of our representatives shall be responsible or liable for any investment decisions or third party damages or losses resulting from the use of any information, advice, products, or services offered on this website or in any other means to include but not limited to, mail, email, texts, phone and video calls, seminars, classroom teaching, group meetings, conferences, multi-person or individual meetings, or any other form of contact.
All information you submit to MoneyMaestra through this website, to include but not limited to, comments, opinions, suggestions, photos, quotes, ideas, and graphics will become and remain the exclusive property of MoneyMaestra.
Under no circumstances shall MoneyMaestra be liable for any damages or injury of any kind that may result from using or the inability to use the MoneyMaestra website. MoneyMaestra is not required to and under no obligation to provide website use support.
At times MoneyMaestra will provide links to third parties. MoneyMaestra can in no way be held responsible or liable for the information in the third party links and/or websites or any information associated with these links or websites.
If MoneyMaestra deems a user to be destructive or harmful to MoneyMaestra, services can be refused.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Template Generator and the WebTerms Generator.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: